Member Search on the Portal
For a member to display in the member directory search, the following criteria must be met:
- The contact record is Active
- The field Profile Included in Member Directory is toggled to Yes
- The contact has a pending or active membership for the Member Type selected in the search drop-down
- The ability to be able to email a member will only be available if the Allow E-mail in Membership Directory
The Association Record related to the Memberships in Question Must also have the Display Memberships on Portal Field set to "Yes":
For a Member Type to be displayed in the Member Directory Search, the following criteria must be met:
- The Member Type record must have Display In Directory set to Yes.
- The associated member directory type record is active (This will remove the member types from the drown down list, whereas setting the Display in Directory field to No simply makes them unsearchable).
Office Search on the Portal
For an office/account to display in the member directory search, the following criteria must be met:
- The Account record must have the Relationship Type set to Office
As a note, currently, the system only displays 100 results in the search results.