Dear RAMCO Sitefinity Customer,
After much internal deliberation and analysis of our core focus, Cobalt has decided that it will be moving away from content management system implementations. To that end, we will be discontinuing support and hosting services related to Telerik’s Sitefinity content management software as of December 31, 2015. This will allow Cobalt to continue to sharpen its focus on developing best of breed association management solutions using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. This includes continuing our relationship with RAMCO and the National Association of REALTORS® for many years to come.
The main reason for this shift is that Cobalt has made the decision to focus on developing portal widgets and a single sign-on platform that will allow our solutions, including RAMCO, to work with any content management system. The new widgets will be included in the next RAMCO release and will be fully compatible with Sitefinity, but will also offer RAMCO customers more freedom to choose their own web site platform.
In order to make this transition a smooth one, Cobalt and RAMCO have identified Americaneagle.com (www.americaneagle.com) as a preferred partner to offer hosting, support and future custom development for Sitefinity. As a Sitefinity Platinum Partner and an award-winning website development firm with extensive experience in strategy, design, development, mobile, and secure hosting, Americaneagle.com proudly offers Sitefinity CMS consulting and implementation services. They have over 18 years of experience building quality, CMS-powered websites that enable them to properly assess the benefits of a potential Sitefinity CMS implementation for your organization.
Americaneagle.com has put together the following transition, hosting and support packages for RAMCO customers.
- One-time Migration Fee = $900.00
- Note that Cobalt will assist in the transition at no charge to RAMCO customers. Additionally, we are waiving the standard $600/year support fee for RAMCO customers this year to help defray the cost of the migration.
- Monthly Hosting Fee = $50.00
- Ongoing Support (Two Options)
- Enroll in the monthly maintenance program by committing to 1 or more hours per month and the hourly rate is $150.00. You will be billed monthly and unused hours rollover with no expiration.
- Ad hoc support without enrolling in the maintenance program is available with an hourly rate of $175.00.
Of course, each customer will have the ability to choose their own Sitefinity vendor or opt to move to another platform.
We will send out more details as they become available, but I wanted to get this information out to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Allison Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org). Allison will be managing the transition from our end.
Chris Capistran, President