- Name - Name of the cycle.
- Status - Status of the dues cycle. When creating a new dues cycle, this will auto-populate to Active.
- Default - Determines the default dues cycle.
- Billing Year - Specifies the billing year for the dues cycle. This is required for sending member financial records to NRDS (NAR).
- Association - Association that the dues are for. For most associations, this will always be the same. For multi-board customers, you are able to setup dues cycles independently for all of your managed associations.
Default Duration - These fields determine the duration of the membership that is updated as part of the membership renewal process.
- Duration Type - This can either be dated or termed. Dated indicates that the expiration is fixed (e.g. December 31st of each year). Termed indicates that the expiration date will be set X years/months/weeks/days from the current expiration date of the membership.
- Date + Number of Years - These 2 fields must be filled out if the duration type is dated. The combination of these fields determines the fixed expiration date. For example, if you wanted the expiration date to be January 1st of next year, you would put in 0101 as the date and 0 for number of years. If today us 12/07/2012, the expiration date would be 01/01/2013. If you wanted the date to be 01/01/2014, you would change the number of years to 1.
- Term & Term Units - These 2 fields mus be filled out if the duration type is termed. The combination of these fields determines the variable expiration date. If you want the membership to be 12 months, you would enter 12 for term and select Months for term unit. Note that the options for term unit are Years, Months, Weeks and Days.
Note - The system treats the begin end dates as Begin Date ≤ DATE < End Date meaning that setting to dates to 1/1/2013 to 1/1/2014 translates into on or after 1/1/2013 12:00AM and before 1/1/2014 12:00AM.