- Order ID - This is the Unique identifier of the Order. This field will be auto-populated after the first save of the Order.
- Name - This is the name of the Order.
- Customer - This field is a lookup to an existing contact or account record. A new contact or account can be created.
- Currency - This field is a lookup to the existing currency records.
- Price List - This field is a lookup to the existing price list records. A new price list can also be created.
- Order Source - This field determines the source of the Order.
Note: For more details on the Order Source Functionality, click here.
- Detail Amount - Total line item amount for the Order.
- Prices Locked - Determines whether or not the price is locked.
- Order Discount (%) - Discount specified as a percentage for the Order.
- Order Discount - Discount specified as a monetary amount for the Order.
- Pre-Freight Amount - Total price minus the freight charges for the Order.
- Freight Amount - Cost of freight for the Order.
- Total Tax - Total tax for the Order.
- Total Amount - Total price for the Order.
- Requested Delivery Date - Requested delivery date for the Order.
- Date Fulfilled - Date on which the Order was fulfilled.
- Shipping Method - Method of shipment for the Order.
- Payment Terms - Payment terms for the order.
- Freight Terms - Freight terms for the shipping address.
Bill To Address
- Address Information - The address information necessary to bill the customer.
Ship To Address
- Address Information - The address information necessary to ship.
- Owner - The CRM User responsible for the sale of the Order.
- Opportunity - A lookup to an existing opportunity record. A new opportunity can also be created.
- Quote - A lookup to an existing quote record. A new quote can also be created.
- Source Campaign - A lookup to an existing source campaign. A new source campaign can also be created.
- Tax Postal Code -
- Service Tax Postal Code - For Point Of Sale (POS) Orders, this field will be automatically be populated with the Point of Sale Tax Postal Code field from the Settings Entity.
- Payment Restricted - This field indicates whether or not the process is editable. Payment Restricted will be true for Applications (class registration, membership app) that are Saved or Working and Meeting Registrations that are Open.
- Hide on Portal - This radio button indicates if this order is a second order for the application. This field will be automatically set when the system generates the application by checking to see if the person has another order for a Saved application for the same application type.
- Meeting Registration - A lookup to an existing Meeting Registration record. A new Meeting Registration record can be created.
- Class Registration - A lookup to an existing Class Registration record. A new Class Registration record can be created.
- Meeting Booth - A lookup to an existing Meeting Booth record. A new Meeting Booth record can be created.
Note about Price Locked: If the Prices Locked check box is not selected, Use Current Pricing is enabled. Use Current Pricing is a type of pricing behavior that directly associates the price per unit for a product with the price listed in the product catalog. If a price changes in the product catalog, the unit price changes in any open invoices or orders.
Note that this check box is read-only. You cannot enable or disable Prices Locked by clicking the Prices Locked check box in the Generalsection.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Sales, and then click Orders or Invoices.
- Open the order or invoice that you want.
- To enable Price Locked, in the Actions group, click Lock Pricing.
- OR -
To enable Use Current Pricing, in the Actions group, click Use Current Pricing.