- Invoice ID - This is the Unique identifier of the Invoice. This field will be auto-populated after the first save of the Invoice.
- Name - This is the name of the Invoice.
- Customer - This field is a lookup to an existing contact or account record. A new contact or account can be created.
- Order - This field is a lookup to an existing order record. A new order record can also be created.
- Price List - This field is a lookup to the existing price list records. A new price list can also be created.
- Currency - This field is a lookup to the existing currency records.
- Detail Amount - Total line item amount for the Invoice.
- Prices Locked - Determines whether or not the price is locked.
- Balance - This field shows the Order Extended Amount minus any amounts applied from Invoice Payments.
- Invoice Discount (%) - Discount specified as a percentage for the Invoice.
- Invoice Discount - Discount specified as a monetary amount for the Invoice.
- Pre-Freight Amount - Total price minus the freight charges for the Invoice.
- Freight Amount - Cost of freight for the Invoice.
- Total Tax - Total tax for the Invoice.
- Total Amount - Total price for the Invoice.
- Date Delivered - Date all products in the Invoice were delivered.
- Shipping Method - Method of shipment for the Invoice.
Description - Description of the invoice.
Bill To Address
- Address Information - The address information necessary to bill the Invoice to the customer.
Ship to Address
- Ship To - Radio button selecting whether the Order Products will be sent to the Customer's Address or the Customer will pick up the Order Product via Will Call.
- Address Information - The address information necessary to ship.
- Owner - The CRM User responsible for the sale of the Invoice.
- Opportunity - A lookup to an existing opportunity record. A new opportunity can also be created.
- Tax Postal Code - For Point Of Sale (POS) Orders, this field will be automatically be populated with the Point of Sale Tax Postal Code field from the Settings Entity.
Note about Price Locked: If the Prices Locked check box is not selected, Use Current Pricing is enabled. Use Current Pricing is a type of pricing behavior that directly associates the price per unit for a product with the price listed in the product catalog. If a price changes in the product catalog, the unit price changes in any open invoices or orders.
Note that this check box is read-only. You cannot enable or disable Prices Locked by clicking the Prices Locked check box in the Generalsection.
- In the Navigation Pane, click Sales, and then click Orders or Invoices.
- Open the order or invoice that you want.
- To enable Price Locked, in the Actions group, click Lock Pricing.
- OR -
To enable Use Current Pricing, in the Actions group, click Use Current Pricing.