The Cycle Contribution Level entity allows you to identify and assign designations to individuals and corporations that make contributions to a PAC. Examples of this are the RPAC Sterling R, Crystal R and Golden R levels.
- Name - The name of the Cycle Contribution Level. This will be used for display purposes for recognition of individuals/corporations that meet the level.
- Contribution Type - Allows you to designate the level as individual or coporate. This is linked to the contribution type on the conribution entity.
- PAC - Parent political action committee.
- PAC Cycle - Parent PAC cycle.
- Minimum - The minimum amount required to meet this contribution level for the cycle.
- Maximum - The maximum amount required to meet this contribution level for the cycle.