The PAC Cycle entity allows you to setup date based cycles (annual, quarterly, etc.) to group and track contributions.
- Name - The name of the PAC Cycle.
- PAC - The PAC that this cycle is tied to.
- Start Date - The start date of the cycle.
- End Date - The end date of the cycle.
- Publish to Portal - This flag determines if the cycle is available for online contributions.
The availability of a PAC Cycle on the portal for online contributions is determined by both the start/end dates and the publish to portal flag.
Maximum Contribution Tab
- Individual - The maximum amount an individual can contribute for this PAC Cycle. Currently, individuals can contribute up to $5,000 per calendar year to a PAC.
- Corporate - The maximum amount a corporation can contribute for this PAC Cycle. Currently, there is no limit to the amount that corporations can contribute to a PAC, but it is all soft money.