- Prefix - A title that is placed before a person's name, ex: Dr.
- First Name - The candidate's first name.
- Middle Name - The candidate's middle name.
- Last Name - The candidate's last name.
- Suffix - A title that is placed after a person's name, ex: Ph.D
- Political Party - The candidate's political party; this is a drop down menu with multiple options. Examples include Republican or Democrat.
- Salutation - A word or phrase of greeting before a person's name, ex: Sir.
- Phone - The candidate's phone number.
- Fax - The candidate's fax number.
- E-mail - The candidate's E-mail address.
- Website - The candidate's website address.
Address - The standard fields that make up an address
- Political Party - When a selection is chosen for the Political Party field under the General tab, this field will auto-populate with that same value.
Have more questions? Submit a request