- Name - The name of the requirement.
Mode - The mode is the key field. There are 5 available modes:
- Manual - Manual requirements must be manually marked as completed by a staff user. These are good for items like identity verification where the potential member is going to be required to come to your office to show valid ID before approval.
- Query - Queried requirements allow you to query the system for other conditions to be met. For example, you could check to make sure that they've completed a specific course before approving their application.
- Order Paid - This requirement will be completed when the order tied to the membership application is fulfilled/paid.
- Command Text - This is an advanced requirement that allows you to enter T-SQL statements to define the condition(s) that must be met when the standard query requirement is not sufficient. These requirements should either be setup by Cobalt or a technical staff person with advanced knowledge of T-SQL statements.
- Audit - This requirement mode specifies a staff member will need to manually verify the information for the requirement to be fulfilled.
- Member Type - Member type the requirement is linked to.
- Description - Internal description field for more information.