Member is showing as Provisional in NRDS.
- Go to the member’s membership record
- Verify the member’s Status Reason
Members are added to NRDS as provisional in the membership application process, and the member's membership record will initially be in Pending status in RAMCO.
When the membership in RAMCO is paid and activated, RAMCO will then update the member’s status to Active in NRDS.
Verify the member has fulfilled all of the Requirements associated with their Membership Application by following these steps:
- Navigate to the member's Membership Application
- On the left-hand navigation, go to Requirements > Requirements
- If there are Requirements, verify all Requirements have a Status Reason of Completed
If all Requirements have been completed, and their membership continues to display as Provisional in NRDS, do one of the following steps:
- If the Status Reason is Pending, update the Status Reason to Active and Save and Close the record.
- If the Status Reason is Active, deactivate the membership record and then activate the membership record again. Update the Status Reason to Active after activating the membership record.