ADDING NEW OFFICES TO A SECONDARY MEMBERSHIP
In the membership application wizard you add a new office to a primary membership by selecting Add Office in the wizard. However, when you process a secondary membership, this option is not available. Here are the steps to work around this known limit to the membership application wizard.
To Create a new office with a secondary membership for a current member or a new secondary membership with a new office.
- Create the office/account record [fill out the form in its entirety], using your association's AE as the DR [primary contact]
- Save the new office record
- From the office record, click on Office Memberships on the left-side menu
4. Create an office membership for the office and Save.
5. Once done, run the Generate NRDS ID workflow from the new Office Membership record you just created. You cannot run this workflow from the account record, only from the Office Membership.
6. From the office record's main page, run the NRDS Sync to push this new office to NRDS
7. Run the membership application wizard from the secondary member's contact record, selecting the office that you have just created
8. Once done, return to the office record and set the contact [newly added member] as the Primary Contact [DR] for the office.