The Apply Late Fee or Deactivate workflow failed.
The workflow may have failed due to unpaid pending dues items that are related to canceled orders.
- Open an Advanced Find query.
- Look For: Dues Items
- Add the following details to the query
- Dues Cycle Equals – the cycle the workflow was run on
- Status Equals Active
- Date Paid Does Not Contain Data
- Under the Related section, choose Order
- Under Order, add Status Equals Canceled
Resolving the Issue:
If the query produces results, the dues items will need to be either deactivated or deleted. After they are updated, run the workflow again.