How to Remove Late and Reinstatement Fees from Dues Orders
- open the member's contact record
- click on Orders on the left-side menu
- open the dues order in question (click OK to any pop-ups or alerts)
- click on Dues Items on the left-side menu
- open the pending dues item record (should be listed at the top)
- once opened, change the Pricing Strategy field value from "Late Fee Applied" or "Reinstatement Fee Applied" to "Standard"
- go back to the related dues order and click the Recalculate button at the top of the page in the ribbon toolbar
At this point, you should see the price adjusted in the Total Amount field, or by viewing the list of Products associated with the order.
If for some reason the late fee or reinstatement fee still has not been removed, go back to the related dues item and select Recalculate Order. This will force the order to recalculate as well.