Tagging allows for additional filtering on meetings and classes on the portal.
For more details on Tags, including field definitions, click here.
How to Add an Existing Tag to a Meeting or Class:
1. Open up the Class or Meeting that you would like to add a tag to
2. On the left-hand navigation, click on Tags
3. Click on Add Existing Tag
How to Create a Tag:
1. Follow the steps above
2. When the Look Up Records box opens, click on New
How to Filter a Meeting or Class on the Portal:
1. Go to the Calendar on the portal
2. Click on the All Tags drop-down
3. Click on the desired Tag
4. The calendar will update to then only show the meetings and classes that have that tag associated with it