Add a Speaker to a Meeting Activity
Example Use: During a three-day meeting, there is a lecture series with a speaker that members can register to attend.
For more details on the Speaker entity including field descriptions, click here.
- Open the Meeting Activity and navigate to Common > Speakers.
- Click Add New Meeting Activity Speaker in the Meeting Activity ribbon.
- Fill out the fields in the Meeting Registration Fee Form. Those marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- Click Save or Save & Close.
- Repeat this process for all speakers associated with meeting activities.