Calzoomi, a third party, makes an app that allows you to integrate Constant Contact with your RAMCO CRM,. We did a trial setup with a test CRM.
Note: Both the app (Calzoomi's SyncApp) and Constant Contact are web based apps and are not actually installed as part of your RAMCO CRM, but stand alone.
To get the app:
- Go to: https://marketplace.constantcontact.com/Listing/applications/cazoomi/PML-8590
- Click on "Get This App" which will direct you to Cazoomi's website.
- Create an account for yourself, or log in if you already have one
- On the Dashboard, click on Create a New Sync Profile
- Give the profile a name (any name works - I used MSCRM2CC)
- Scroll down the Sync Type dropdown list to find Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Constant Contact
- On the next page you'll give it:
- Username: Your RAMCO CRM username (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Your RAMCO CRM password
- Authentication Type: Claims Based Authentication - Active Directory...
- Web Service URL (Organization Service) Provided by RAMCO Support:
- Security Token Service (STS) WSDL URL:
- Contacts / Lead: You must choose one, you'll probably want Contacts.
- Other settings: As you need
- Continue to the next page - If the settings are OK, you'll be asked to log into your Constant Contact account. This indicates that your RAMCO CRM connection is OK. Follow the instructions as they're presented.
Let us know if you run into any issues, but keep in mind that we're basically limited to the CRM connection.