The current Meeting Registration Summary Report Template does not use Report Texts to add details to it because it predates their addition to reports. To add a logo to the report, add a note to the organization’s settings entity (at the bottom) as though it were a Report Text. The logo must be no larger than 150 x 100 PX.
Note: to view this text with screenshots, open the attached PDF.
To add the logo to the Meeting Registration Summary:
- Create a logo no larger than 150 pixels wide by 95 pixels tall. Format can be JPG, PNG, or GIF.
- Go to the organization’s settings entity in CRM and scroll down to the bottom where it says “Notes.”
- Click on Enter a note and upload the file you created.MEETING REGISTRATION SUMMARY LOGO ISSUES
- Select Attach, then Close.
- Reopen the note and change the note Title from File Attachment to Logo.
- Save and Close
- The logo will now display correctly on both the screen view and the printed or exported (PDF) view of the report.