CRM 2016 allows you to create product bundles that allow you to sell multiple individual products in a group. Follow the steps below to create a product bundle.
1. Navigate to Sales > Products
4. Fill in Required Fields and Click Save.
- Product ID - A unique identifier for the product. (Can also be the name of the product or unique accounting ID).
- Name - The name of this product that will appear on customer invoices.
- Unit Group - Unit Group should always be set to Default Unit.
- Default Unit - Default Unit should always be set to Primary Unit.
- Decimals Supported - The number of places after the decimal to display. For US Currency this should be 2.
5. In the Bundle Products tab click the + sign to add products.
6. Fill in the required fields and then Save and Close
- Bundle -- A look up to the bundle associated with this Product Association.
- Product -- A look up to the product associated with this Product Association.
- Quantity -- How many products of this type are included in the bundle.
- Required --- Set to Required if this is always part of this bundle. Set to Optional if this can be removed from the product bundle.
- Units -- Set this to Primary Unit.
7. Add Price List Items
Typically, the pricing of products in bundles is different than the individual products. You can set a total and potentially discounted price for the bundle or if the bundle has optional products, add those products to the price list as price list items. Then the total for a bundle in an opportunity is calculated by adding up the prices for each price list item, including optional bundle products that your customer selects. If you don't add an optional product in the price list, its price will be considered as zero.