- PAC - A lookup to the PAC associated with the contribution.
- Amount - This field specifies the Amount donated.
- Contact - Lookup field to an existing contact or where a new contact can be created.
- Fund - Lookup field to an existing fund or where a new fund can be created.
Source - Option set for the method of field creation
- Manual Entry - Created either by staff or through the Contribution Wizard
- Dues Billing - Created as part of a dues Renewal
- Import (External Source) - Created as part of an import that is not the Contribution Wizard
- Contribution Number - This field should auto-populate with an ID once the record is saved for the first time.
- Date Paid - The date the contribution order was fulfilled.
- Al 360 Receipt - A link to the receipt record generated for the contribuiton.
- PAC Cycle - A look up to the PAC cycle associated with the contribution.
Contribution Type - Option set for the type of contribution
- Individual - the contribution came from an individual contact
- Corporate - the contribution came from a business/account
- Account - Lookup field to an existing account or where a new account can be created.
- Fund Type - Option Set to show Hard Fund or Soft Fund.
- Soft Contribution - A look up to a "pledge"
- Order - This field should auto-populate with a new order once the record is saved for the first time.
- Association - A lookup to your association (or for multi-boards the association claiming the contribution)
- Max Allowed (Base) - The maximum amount allowed for contributions of this type.
- Total Contributions - A field that shows the amount of contributions credited to this person/account.
- Remaining - The amount the person/account could still contribute.