Creating Member Education Records
Member Education records are what RAMCO creates to inform NRDS that a member has taken a class so it can be stored within NRDS as well as RAMCO. Once all of the below requirements are met, RAMCO will automatically generate Member Education records for Members that have attended the appropriate classes and send it to NRDS.
For more details on the Member Education entity including field descriptions, click here.
- On the Course record under the General tab, the Send to NRDS radio button must be set to Yes.
- On the Course record under the General tab, the Group Code and Course code must be completed.
* Group Code: (for COE classes the code is always BPP)
* Course Code: COEC or COEN
- On the Class record under the General tab, both the Sponsoring and Hosting fields must be filled out.
- On the Class record under the General tab, the association (populated from the sponsoring association) is a managed association.
- On the Class Registration under the General tab, the Attended field must be set to Yes.