Adding a New Class Location
For more details on the Class Location entity including field descriptions, click here.
For more details on the Class entity including field descriptions, click here.
- Navigate to Education.
- Under Class Setup, click Class Locations.
- Click the New button in the ribbon bar.
- Fill out the fields in the Class Location form. Those marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- Click on the Save button.
- On the left, click on Classes under Common.
- If an existing class will use this class location record as its class location, in the ribbon bar, click the Add Existing Class button, and select any Classes that will use that Class Location.
- If the class is new, click in the ribbon bar, click the Add New Class button, and create a class that will use this Class Location.