Adding a Course Provider
For more details on the Course Provider entity including field descriptions, click here.
- Navigate to Education.
- Under Extensions, click Course Providers.
- Click the New button in the ribbon bar. A blank Course Provider form will open.
- Fill out the fields in the Course Provider form. Those marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- Click on the Save button.
- On the left, click on Courses under Common.
- In the ribbon bar, click the Add Existing Class button and from the lookup, select any Courses that use that Course Provider.
Running the Course Completion Certificate
- Navigate to any Class Registration within a course that has been set up with a Course Provider.
- Click the Run Report button.
- Select Course Completion Certificate from the drop down menu.
- This report is available for printing or exporting to a .pdf file.