Create a Committee
For more details on the Committee entity including field descriptions, click here.
- Navigate to Membership > Membership Management > Committees.
- Click the New button in the ribbon bar.
- Fill out the fields in the Committee Form. Those marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- Click the Save or Save & Close button.
Add a Committee Member
You can add members to a committee directly or through a nomination process. To learn how to use the nomination process, click here. To add a committee member directly:
- Navigate to Workplace > Contacts and open the record of the contact you wish to add to a committee.
- Navigate to Marketing > Committees and click the Add New Committee Membership button.
- Click on the lookup next to the Committee field.
- Select the appropriate committee and click OK.
- Click Save or Save & Close.
- You can confirm that the committee member has been added by navigating to Membership > Committees, opening the committee record, and navigating to Members > Memberships. The committees contact record should be listed.