The Meeting Module allows staff to manage all components of a meeting/event, including meeting details, attendee registration, meeting activities, exhibits and booths.
Create a Meeting
For more details on the Meetings entity including field descriptions, click here.
- Navigate to Workplace > Meetings.
- Click the New button in the ribbon bar. A blank Meeting form will open.
Fill out the fields in the Meeting Form. Those marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- Click the Save or Save & Close button.
Registration fees control who can register for a Meeting. For more details on the Meeting Registration Fee entity including field descriptions, click here.
Example Use: In order to attend this meeting, members have to pay a fee. Members can bring spouses, guests, and children for additional fees.
- Open the meeting you just created and navigate to Setup > Registration Fees.
- Click the Add New Meeting Registration Fee button in the ribbon. A blank Registration Fee form will open.
- Fill out the fields in the Meeting Registration Fee Form. Those marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- Click Save or Save & Close.
- Repeat this for as many types of registration fees the meeting requires.
Note: Only one registration fee per registration type per Meeting if the registration type is a Child, Guest, or Spouse
Meeting Registration Fee Query
- Click the View Query button in the Meeting Registration fee ribbon.
- The Advanced Find window will launch for the query. From this window, you can add criteria starting from the contact record to limit the fee to certain contacts. Since this query is related to contacts, most associations typically have 1 application fee per registration type OR they setup multiple application fees that everyone can view and/or select.
- Click Save and then click to close the query window.